The World's Shortest Marriage

I was married for about five minutes to a guy disguised as the Man of my Dreams. However, Dear Husband had a Secret Life. Watch in horror as I deal with the fallout of the World's Shortest Marriage.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lost

One of my friends hit it right on the head the other day.

'Still feeling lost, sweetie?' he asked.

I do feel as if I've lost my way. More accurately, I'm having a hard time remembering what the way even looks like.

Actually, I'm having a hard time figuring out whether I'm depressed, wallowing in self-pity, or just experiencing some delayed grieving. I did sort of bypass mourning the end of my marriage to Dear Husband, although I tried hard to experience the emotions as they came my way.

It's time to find a new way, and I don't even know where to start. I'm stuck in a rut so deep that I can't even see the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home