The World's Shortest Marriage

I was married for about five minutes to a guy disguised as the Man of my Dreams. However, Dear Husband had a Secret Life. Watch in horror as I deal with the fallout of the World's Shortest Marriage.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shut up Already

Dear Husband is apparently having some car trouble.

I know this because he emailed me yesterday to complain that I cancelled his Auto Club membership.

DH doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word goodbye. That's what I said to him in my last email explaining why he can't have his stuff back.

A couple of days later, I received a plaintive email that said, 'Is that goodbye forever?'

Silence speaks volumes. Unless you're not listening.

I'm not sure why he thinks I'm still responsible for meeting his emergency roadside assistance needs, or why he expects me to care that he's upset. Or why he thinks he's entitled to use up all four of my Auto Club tows on his junky car.

Or why he thinks he has any right to bitch about anything, especially something as minor as a $49 Auto Club membership. I just found out that my FICO score dropped almost 100 points because DH diddled around so long with paying that hospital bill. But I doubt that DH knows what a FICO score is, so I wouldn't expect him to understand.

Actually, I don't expect him to do anything except shut up already, and leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home